The data below is based on AUA’s most recent entering Spring term (February 2023). If you think you know a student who’s a great fit for AUA, you and other premed advisors can email our Department of Admissions.
- Nearly 64% of our students hail from the United States. The remaining 36% are from more than 65 countries, including Canada, the United Kingdom, India, Puerto Rico, Antigua, and more.
- 65% of our student population is female; 35% is male. Most entering students are between 21 and 35 years of age.
- AUA encourages a highly diverse campus and class. The most recent starting class at AUA was made up of students who identified as the following:
- White/Caucasian: 20%
- African-American: 23%
- Hispanic/Latino/Puerto Rican:14%
- Asian-American: 27%
- Other: 9%
- Did Not Specify: 7%
- MCAT scores are not factored into the admissions process, though completing the exam is required for US students.
- Students who score a 505 or higher are eligible for scholarships of up to $100,000.