Visit our Campus
- Apply to Medical School
- Admission Requirements
- Tuition and Financial Aid
- Webinars and Events
- International Applications
- Campus Tour
Please note that due to COVID-19 and new government regulations, your arrival into Antigua will be different from any previous trips. Please see some important details below and visit the link for additional details: https://visitantiguabarbuda.com/travel-advisory/.
- All travelers to Antigua must have a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test result taken within seven (7) days of your flight
- All travelers to Antigua must complete a health declaration form and will be subjected to screening and temperature checks upon arrival
- All travelers to Antigua must wear a mask when in public spaces
- All travelers to Antigua must stay in government-approved lodging (see website for approved properties)
In order to keep the AUA Community safe, there are additional requirements for entry to campus for a campus tour. Please email [email protected] if you are planning to visit and would like to learn about our campus tours.
- All campus tour visitors must have completed a 14-day quarantine on island prior to entering campus
- All campus tour visitors must complete a daily self-check questionnaire
- All campus tour visitors must complete a COVID-19 rapid test prior to starting a tour
- All campus tour visitors must wear a mask while on campus
- All campus tour visitors must abide by social distancing requirements while on campus
Though you may not have time to visit all of the beaches and attractions that Antigua has to offer, a campus tour is still one of the best ways to get to know the island and AUA campus. Join us on campus and we’ll show you our state-of-the-art classrooms, lecture halls, labs, and other academic facilities. Faculty and staff will be on hand to answer all of your questions during the tour.
$2,000 Tuition Credit for Students Who Visit and Enroll*
Students who tour our campus and enroll at AUA will receive a travel reimbursement of up to $2,000. We will apply this towards the cost of tuition.
*Tuition credit is only applicable for AUA COM students