Residencies and Academic Outcomes for Canadians
Graduates are eligible to participate in residency training and receive licensure in Canada. Through the Canadian Resident Matching Service (CaRMS) and the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP), they have secured many competitive specialties.
AUA alumni have matched at these Canadian residency programs:
- Memorial University of Newfoundland
- University of Alberta
- University of British Columbia
- University of British Columbia-Vancouver Island Health
- University of Calgary
- University of Manitoba
- University of Manitoba/Northern-Remote
- University of Ottawa
- University of Ottawa-Urban
- University of Saskatchewan
- University of Toronto
- University of Western Ontario
To see a full list of residency placements, visit here.
GRADUATES MAKING A DIFFERENCE
Canadian AUA graduates have made a significant impact on the global medical community. From volunteering in war-ravaged regions throughout the world to becoming primary care physicians in underserviced areas near home, Canadian alumni have made incredible strides.