The only Caribbean medical school to secure this landmark agreement
Qualified American University of Antigua (AUA) College of Medicine students can complete all of their core clinical rotations at clinical sites affiliated with Florida International University (FIU) with FIU medical faculty dedicated to teaching the Graduate Clinical Core Rotation Certificate Program. In addition to core rotations, AUA students have the opportunity to attend elective rotations at FIU. Those elective rotations include medical research projects.
This is an excellent and unique opportunity for qualified AUA students to augment their academic and clinical experience. Students are able to:
• Participate in rotations with and be evaluated by FIU medical faculty dedicated to teaching the Graduate Clinical Core Rotation Certificate Program
• Access FIU academic and recreational facilities
• Be exposed to top national and international faculty and guest speakers
Students who complete the Graduate Certificate Program – Clinical Core Clerkships will receive:
• An MD Degree from AUA
• FIU HWCOM graduate certificate program transcript
• FIU Certificate of Completion*
*Students who complete the FlU Graduate Core Clinical Clerkship Certificate Program do not graduate from an LCME-accredited medical school.