AICASA Pre-med Program
American International College of Arts and Sciences – Antigua’s (AICASA) pre-med program gives qualified high school graduates the opportunity to complete medical school prerequisites in less than two years.
Through an articulation agreement with American International College of Arts and Sciences (AICASA), American University of Antigua (AUA) College of Medicine offers a program that gives students the opportunity to begin their medical education after graduating from high school. Qualified graduates of AICASA’s two-year AS in Health Sciences are guaranteed admission to AUA College of Medicine.
The Associate of Science in Health Sciences Program at AICASA is accredited by the Accrediting Council of Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
To apply, applicants must have earned a high school degree. Most successful applicants have earned a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8. Applicants from U.S. schools have earned at least 1000 on the SAT or a 24 on the ACT.
Begin your application today:
Applicants must submit the following along with their application:
- A completed application form
- A nonrefundable U.S. $75 application fee in the form of a U.S. or Canadian—drawn check or money order made payable to the American International College of Arts and Sciences—Antigua
- A personal statement explaining:
- Why you are considering a career in your chosen field of study
- How you will be an asset to the college
- Your accomplishments, activities, and any other information you feel is necessary
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Official transcripts from all secondary and postsecondary schools attended
- Two official letters of recommendation, one of which must be from an academic source