Qualified American University of Antigua (AUA) College of Medicine students can complete all of their core clinical rotations at clinical sites affiliated with Florida International University – Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine (FIU HWCOM) with FIU HWCOM faculty.
Students are able to:
- participate in rotations with and be evaluated by FIU HWCOM faculty
- access FIU academic and recreational facilities
- be exposed to top national and international faculty and guest speakers
Students who complete the Clinical Clerkship Certificate program will receive a:
- FIU certificate program transcript sponsored by HWCOM
- Certificate of Completion, which indicates that they have completed their rotations at sites that have been approved by FIU HWCOM, a U.S. medical school*
*Students participating in the FIU program are AUA students and, upon graduation, will receive an MD degree from AUA.