Monday, May 27th
3:00 to 3:45 PM
Location: India Community Center
525 Los Coches St. | Milpitas, CA 95035
Together with American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin (AAPI), American University of Antigua (AUA) College of Medicine is hosting an information session all about our M.D. Program.
Learn why AUA is the leader in international medical training, including;
- Basic Sciences & Clinical Sciences Curriculum
- Affiliation with Florida International University (FIU)
- Transfer Agreement with Warwick Medical School
- Over 40 clinical sites throughout the United States, Canada, India and the United Kingdom
- Consistent USMLE pass rates of 90% or higher
- Residency match rates significantly higher than other international medical schools
You will have the chance to hear from AUA Alumni about their experience and ask pertinent questions pertaining to the M.D. Program.
Join AUA's San Jose, CA Seminar
Connect with AUA College of Medicine about taking the next steps in your medical education.