When you’re in medical school, you need a place to call home. American University of Antigua (AUA) College of Medicine’s selected housing units are full apartments with all the comforts of a home. We have a diverse selection of housing options available for students. Find the one that’s right for you.
A complete listing of AUA’s selected housing options.
AUA defines single as bedrooms occupied by one person. Double as bedrooms occupied by two persons.
All AUA-sponsored housing includes:
- Complimentary weekly housekeeping services
- All units are fully furnished
- Kitchens are supplied with modern appliances and some utensils
- All units have TVs
- All units are air conditioned
- All electrical outlets are 110V AC except Cortsland, which is 220V
- Cable TV and internet is available in all facilities for a fee arranged by the student.
Unless specifically stated to the contrary, neither cable nor internet charges are included.
- Utilities, electricity, and water charges are billed to the student by the Bursar
All AUA-sponsored housing does not include:
- Linens. Students need to bring their own linens including pillows. Most bedding is queen size, but please confirm this with your New Student Coordinator when you receive your housing assignment.
- Towels. Students need to bring their own towels.
Housing options available on a first deposited, first-served basis.