When you’re in medical school, you need a place to call home. American University of Antigua (AUA) College of Medicine’s selected housing units are full apartments with all the comforts of a home. We have a diverse selection of housing options available for students. Find the one that’s right for you.
AUA defines single as bedrooms occupied by one person. Double as bedrooms occupied by two persons.
All AUA-sponsored housing includes:
- Complimentary weekly housekeeping services
- All units are fully furnished
- Kitchens are supplied with modern appliances and some utensils
- All units have TVs
- All units are air conditioned
- All electrical outlets are 110V AC except Cortsland, which is 220V
- Cable TV and internet is available in all facilities for a fee arranged by the student.
Unless specifically stated to the contrary, neither cable nor internet charges are included.
- Utilities, electricity, and water charges are billed to the student by the Bursar
All AUA-sponsored housing does not include:
- Linens. Students need to bring their own linens including pillows. Most bedding is queen size, but please confirm this with your New Student Coordinator when you receive your housing assignment.
- Towels. Students need to bring their own towels.
Housing options available on a first deposited, first-served basis.